What is MISE?
The Macau Meetings, Incentives and Special Events Association (MISE) is a non-profit organization with the objective of supporting MICE professionals working in Meetings, Incentives and Special Events.
Scope of action
General term indicating the coming together of a number of people in one place, to confer or carry out a particular activity.
An incentive event is usually a program organized to recognize a specific individual or individuals who achieved specific goals.
“A special event is a gathering of human beings, generally lasting from a few hours to a few days, designed to celebrate, honor, discuss, sell, teach about, encourage, observe, or influence human endeavours.”
Why a new mice association in Macau?
- Existing Macau MICE Associations do not cover Incentives and Special Events, and our MISE program will be focused on the development of these areas.
- To attract International events and promote the city as a Destination through new networks.
- To produce creative MICE Educational programs.
- To develop independent reports about the Macau MICE industry.
- To create an English-speaking platform embracing all professionals involved in the Macau MICE Industry.