CIS - Certified Incentive Specialist Program
CIS – Certified Incentive Specialist Program
(Authorized by SITE – Society for Incentive Travel Excellence)
This is a very good opportunity to become a Certified Incentive Specialist, the entry level education program for emerging professionals or junior executives offered by SITE, learn the fundamentals of this exciting industry and achieve a higher understanding on the marketing and sales part of the business. No need to have previous experience.
SITE is the only global organization dedicated to linking professionals in the incentive travel and motivational events industry with corporate leaders seeking improved performance through these experiences. SITE provides resources that prove possible that highly motivated individuals and teams reach the highest levels of workplace performance. Motivational experiences – including travel and events – serve as a powerful business tool to unlock and reward human potential needed to achieve corporate objectives and drive measurable business results.
– The premier entry-level certification for the incentive travel industry
– A stepping stone to reach higher-level professionalism of incentive travel industry for all emerging professionals, faculty members and students
– Designed for SITE members and non-members alike in the knowledge that SITE serves as a source of expertise, knowledge and personal connections that will catapult and sustain professional growth, and help build the value of extraordinary motivational experiences worldwide.
– To attract International events and promote the city as a Destination through new networks.
– To attract more high-end consumer groups in commercial business
– Stimulate comprehensive development of local SMEs and other industries
– Raise the bar on competency and competitiveness by elevating the quantity and quality of professionals in the motivation experiences and incentive travel industry.
Date: September 13-14, 2016
Venue: Macau Business Support Centre (MBSC) of Macao Trade and Investment Promotion Institute (IPIM)
– Two day program with 12 hours of education for motivational events and incentive travel professionals – including students and academic faculty.
– EXAM: The certification process includes a compulsory exam which must be taken and passed by each candidate.
– Language: English
– Certificate: Authorized and awarded by SITE
Day 1: September 13th, 2016
09:00 Program begins
13:30 Program continues
18:00 End of Day 1
Day 2: September 14th, 2016
09:00 Program begins
13:30 End of Day 2
|Student Members||MOP 500.00|
|Industry Professional Members||MOP 1,500.00|
1. Fill out the online application via: http://www.sitecis.com/application_form.htm ***
– You will only need to input your email address, and reconfirm it
– Enter the code shown in the image and press the button “Validate Code”
– Please ignore the payment section shown in the bottom part on the page
– The “Validate Code” button will be changed to “Continue” and you will be required to press it in order to continue to the next stage where detailed information will be entered.
– Once the form is submitted, the online application is considered completed.
– You will then receive an email (via your registered email account) which will include the payment information.
2. Pay program fees to Macau Incentives & Special Events Association. Please refer to the following bank information.
|BANK NAME||Bank of China|
|ACCOUNT NAME||Associaçāo de Reuniões, Incentivos e Eventos Especiais|
|ACCOUNT NAME (Chinese)||澳門會獎盛事協會|
|MOP ACCOUNT NO.||19-01-20-027343 (Macau Patacas)|
|HKD ACCOUNT NO.||19-11-20-039533 (Hong Kong Dollars)|
*** SPECIAL NOTE:
– You may notice that the online application form takes you to a page (http://www.meetingsmexico.com/wam/php_registro_eng.php?key=136) hosted with meetingsmexico.com — this is normal as the application processed via that website!
– As MISE is handling the payment for enrolment of Macau professionals, the fees (in US dollars) indicated on the online application form DO NOT APPLY to the applications for Macau side, and can be ignored.
Fernando Compean President and CEO, Avanti Meetings and Incentives, Mexico
– ASAE (American Society of Association Executives) as a Convention Manager
– SITE (Society of Incentive and Travel Executives) as a CITE (Certified Incentive Travel Executive)
– MPI (Meeting Professionals International) as a CMM (Certified Meeting Manager)
– CIC (Convention Industry Council) as a CMP (Certified Meeting Professional)
– The magazine Convenciones, The Universidad Iberoamericana, the Universidad Intercontinental as a CMS (Certified Meetings Specialist).
Bruce Tepper Vice President of Joselyn, Tepper & Associates, Inc.
– CITE (Certified Incentive Travel Executive)
– CTC (Certified Travel Consultant)
– CMS (Certified Meeting
– CIS (Certified Incentive Specialist)
– Master in business
– Master in education